- The Downtown Garage is off Lava just north of Minnesota. Free parking for 3 hours.
- Street parking is free for two hours.
- The Mirror Pond parking lots can be accessed at Brooks Street either at Oregon or Franklin and your first 2 hours are free.
Resources and friends of Bend Farmers Market
- Oregon Farmers’ Markets Association
- Oregon Department of Agriculture — Markets
- National Farm to School
- U.S. Department of Agriculture — Food & Nutrition
Want to sell at Bend Farmers Market?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Your products need to be 100% grown, produced or collected in Oregon.
- Here’s what local produce and farm products may be sold at the Market: vegetables, fruits, berries, herbs, nuts, flowers, plants and other agricultural or horticultural products, including cheeses, seafood, poultry and meats.
- Resale of wholesale products is not allowed.
- Crafts and Artisan Goods are not sold at the market at this time.
- All nursery products and plants sold at the Market must be propagated by the vendor from plugs, seeds, cuttings, bulbs or plant divisions and sold in standard, non-decorative nursery containers. A nursery vendor may not sell a finished product purchased from another grower.
- All vendors of local produce, farm products nursery products and plants must comply with all relevant federal, state, county and local health regulations and licensing guidelines.
Rules and Regulations
Click Here for more of the Bend Farmers Market Rules and Regulations. Register below if your products meets Market guidelines!